Controversial from concept to classic shows today, the Triumph Stag is celebrating its 45th anniversary this year, but its just one of the models which owes its existance to talented Italian designer Giovanni Michelotti, as explained by Dave Moss
WGMW Members Login
The Western Group of Motoring Writers working for the best interests of motoring journalism in the West Country and South Wales
Join us on Twitter
- From the Chair: July 2021
- Stonehenge and the motorist: A 6000 year old story… so far – by Dave Moss
- From the chair June 2021
- Robert Opron: Designer of the DS and the Citroën Maserati
- From the chair: April 2021
- Electric Future?
- From the chair: March 2021
- Aston Martin St Athan plant will play a crucial role in the company’s recovery and future plans.
- Siemens back Welsh hydrogen car
- From the chair: February 2021
- BREXIT for beginners
- Women on the move in hard times
The Western Group of Motoring Writers is a group of professional motoring journalists and authors based in South West England and South Wales.