Bringing together the best-of-the-best in automotive media and PR, the Newspress Awards proudly retains its independence and impartiality –
WGMW Members Login
The Western Group of Motoring Writers working for the best interests of motoring journalism in the West Country and South Wales
Join us on Twitter
- From the chair: 1 November 2020
- From the chair: 1 October 2020
- Western Group member becomes World Car of the Year judge
- From the chair: 1 Sept 2020
- JLR moves engine production from Wales
- Aston Martin Lagonda starts production of their luxury DBX SUV at St Athan, Wales
- Approaching a cliff
- A once in a lifetime chance
- Mitsubishi cars will stop being sold in the UK and Europe.
- From the chair: August 2020
- Ineos has suspended its plans to build its new 4×4 Grenadier in Wales.
- From the chair: July 2020
The Western Group of Motoring Writers is a group of professional motoring journalists and authors based in South West England and South Wales.