Western Group member James Mann has an exhibition of his work on display in an arts festival in London this weekend –
WGMW Members Login
The Western Group of Motoring Writers working for the best interests of motoring journalism in the West Country and South Wales
Join us on Twitter
- From the Chair: July 2021
- Stonehenge and the motorist: A 6000 year old story… so far – by Dave Moss
- From the chair June 2021
- Robert Opron: Designer of the DS and the Citroën Maserati
- From the chair: April 2021
- Electric Future?
- From the chair: March 2021
- Aston Martin St Athan plant will play a crucial role in the company’s recovery and future plans.
- Siemens back Welsh hydrogen car
- From the chair: February 2021
- BREXIT for beginners
- Women on the move in hard times
The Western Group of Motoring Writers is a group of professional motoring journalists and authors based in South West England and South Wales.