If I had a pound for every time someone wanted to know what my ‘best car in the world’ was after discovering my occupation I’d, well, I wouldn’t need to write about cars for a living, says an impoverished Iain Dooley –
WGMW Members Login
The Western Group of Motoring Writers working for the best interests of motoring journalism in the West Country and South Wales
Join us on Twitter
- Robert Opron: Designer of the DS and the Citroën Maserati
- From the chair: April 2021
- Electric Future?
- From the chair: March 2021
- Aston Martin St Athan plant will play a crucial role in the company’s recovery and future plans.
- Siemens back Welsh hydrogen car
- From the chair: February 2021
- BREXIT for beginners
- Women on the move in hard times
- The UK new car market has fallen by almost a third
- From the chair January 2021
- The first car I fell in love with
The Western Group of Motoring Writers is a group of professional motoring journalists and authors based in South West England and South Wales.