Transport Secretary Grant Shapps reacted to growing concern about safety on so called “smart” motorways and Dave Moss explains what’s going to happen
WGMW Members Login
The Western Group of Motoring Writers working for the best interests of motoring journalism in the West Country and South Wales
Join us on Twitter
- Robert Opron: Designer of the DS and the Citroën Maserati
- From the chair: April 2021
- Electric Future?
- From the chair: March 2021
- Aston Martin St Athan plant will play a crucial role in the company’s recovery and future plans.
- Siemens back Welsh hydrogen car
- From the chair: February 2021
- BREXIT for beginners
- Women on the move in hard times
- The UK new car market has fallen by almost a third
- From the chair January 2021
- The first car I fell in love with
The Western Group of Motoring Writers is a group of professional motoring journalists and authors based in South West England and South Wales.