They were good in their time and they will be even better when they mature, but we are not talking about members of the Western Group, rather the cars which our own Kim Henson has singled out as worthy of mention as he reflects on the models which have appeared during the life of the WGMW –
WGMW Members Login
The Western Group of Motoring Writers working for the best interests of motoring journalism in the West Country and South Wales
Join us on Twitter
- From the chair: October 2021
- WOMEN ON THE MOVE AGAINST CANCER SINCE 1979
- From the Chair: September 2021
- Goodbye to the Honda Civic, your home grown car
- From the Chair: July 2021
- Stonehenge and the motorist: A 6000 year old story… so far – by Dave Moss
- From the chair June 2021
- Robert Opron: Designer of the DS and the Citroën Maserati
- From the chair: April 2021
- Electric Future?
- From the chair: March 2021
- Aston Martin St Athan plant will play a crucial role in the company’s recovery and future plans.
The Western Group of Motoring Writers is a group of professional motoring journalists and authors based in South West England and South Wales.