3D printing is often seen as a modern manufacturing system, but it has been successfully used for over two decades by JLR, explains Maxine Ashford –
Entries are open for the first Newspress Awards, which will honour the best in automotive journalism and PR –
WGMW Members Login
The Western Group of Motoring Writers working for the best interests of motoring journalism in the West Country and South Wales
Join us on Twitter
- Mitsubishi cars will stop being sold in the UK and Europe.
- From the chair: August 2020
- Ineos has suspended its plans to build its new 4×4 Grenadier in Wales.
- From the chair: July 2020
- From the chair: June 2020
- To 10 Downing Street via Tavistock
- From the chair: May 2020
- MOT Test extension and breaking the law
- From the chair: April 2020
- Action plan promises improved safety on ‘Smart’ motorways
- MG F Silver Anniversary Celebration
- From the Chair: March 2020
The Western Group of Motoring Writers is a group of professional motoring journalists and authors based in South West England and South Wales.